So my friend has a 180 gallon aquarium and he is looking to make it a planted community tank. He wants Black Neon Tetras for sure and is just wondering your guy's stocking suggestions. Please include a number count for each of the fish that you suggest.
I think I have an idea of what I would stock If i was stocking a 180 gal.
- 5 angelfish (center piece)
- 5 Gold Rams / German Blue Rams (bottom dweller - mid tank)
- 20 Black neon tetras (School)
- 10 Congo tetras (mid tank school)
- 2 diamond plecos
- 10 corydoras (bottom dweller)
- 10 marbled hatchetfish (top water)
- 10 Clown Loaches (bottom school)
I could probably add some more catfish or unique other fish like CaptainAquatics mentioned above.