Stocking Suggestions For 150l Help

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Angelfish321, May 30, 2018.

1. Angelfish321

Angelfish321 New Member Member

I want to get some either stocking suggestions or any suggestions (or info) on any of the fish in my 150L, these are my fish...

1 scissortail rasbora, thinking of getting more soon but not sure if it will work as the rasbora is like 6-7 years old, would he attack them?

8 neon tetras, they all have ‘neon tetra disease’ and I don’t want to keep them nor can I cure the disease.

2 kuhli loaches, I quite want to get more soon and probably will.

10+ guppies, they are all going to a new home soon, but after they leave I may get some nicer looking ones to replace them.

2 BN pleco

I have so many problems with this tank and I don’t know what to do, any suggestions?

2. Discus-Tang

Discus-Tang Well Known Member Member

Neon tetra disease is highly contagious so I would recommend giving them a hospice tank to themselves. As for the others, you will NEED to get more kuhlis and rasboras (6 of each).

3. OP
    OP
    Angelfish321

I don’t have a tank I can use for an official hospital tank nor will I have enough money anytime soon. But I do have a 10 litre tank (2.6 gals) but I don’t think it will be large enough

4. Discus-Tang

Discus-Tang Well Known Member Member

Then I would recommend waiting the disease out/waiting for the fish to die :( then clean out the tank really well.

5. OP
    OP
    Angelfish321

Sadly that’s probably what I’ll have to do
    After that I would like to work on improving the schools +10 scissortail rasboras and +10 kuhli loaches!
    Thank you for the advice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice