Stocking questions Again

1. F

FishLover2393 New Member Member

Okay so originally i had a post on here about stocking my tank for a community but that is now in the dust. The reason it was my girlfriend who wanted it and now she and I are no more so I'm wanting to change things around.

I am now looking into getting one larger sized fish or a pair of decent sized fish. I know some cichlids like Apisto's are good for a 30 But i'm wanting to know what else is okay. I've been researching and so far I'm looking more towards Apisto's maby a pair in a planted tank but I'm not sure if you can give any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Things I'm looking for in the fish
    1. Personality
    2.Activity

2. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

How about a betta pair in the unimaculata complex? They are large and I believe can be kept as a pair in a 30g.:)

3. S

Smithyyy5218 Valued Member Member

Idk if that's big enough for the bigger puffer fish but if it is that would be cool!

4. JeffK

JeffK Well Known Member Member

What are the dimensions of this 30 gal tank?

5. A

Angelo0719 New Member Member

How about Bolivian rams? I have a pair in my 55. Beautiful fish.

6. Five 97

Five 97 Well Known Member Member

Exactly.

7. OP
    OP
    F

FishLover2393 New Member Member

30"L 13"w 18 1/2"h

8. JeffK

JeffK Well Known Member Member

Bolivian rams, German blue rams, rainbow cichlid, kribensis, apistogramma (I love the apistogramma borellii!), even laetacara dorsigera, laetacara curviceps, or nannacara anomala. Check them all out and see what you like! (You could possibly even do keyhole cichlids).