stocking my 30

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Ethan, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ethan

Ethan Well Known Member Member

well guys my 30 is currently stocked with 8 rummy nose tetras,3 panda cories and a bn pleco. i plan on getting 3-4 more pandas but i am still dumb struck as too what could be a good breeding centerpiece fish.. i was going to go with angels but my lfs will not allow me to take back the ones that did not pair off. i was also thinking of a male and 2 female swords but they are not really what i would call a centerpiece fish :/. so what i am asking is what breeding pair of fish that is readily available at most fish stores that is compatible with my tank :) to see it check out my blog

2. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

I'd say a pair of rams or apistos, though the apistos may be a tad bit hard to find.

3. OP
    OP
    Ethan

their are 3 rams at my lfs but idk if i want to pull the trigger on them i heard they are pretty difficult

4. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

If you're tank is established and the parameters are in check, they'll do just fine.

5. OP
    OP
    Ethan

it is recently safe started i will wait a week before i add any big fish so i have a long time to choose

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice