Stocking List? 29 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Saltwater Beginners' started by smileyfish, Nov 27, 2009.

1. smileyfishValued MemberMember

Its an oceanic 29 gallon nano cube. What should my stocking list be? (i have two other tanks and im just setting this up as a sort of christmas gift)

2. harpua2002

harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

Small gobies are always a good choice for a cube. Clownfish would work, or firefish.

3. OP
    OP
    s

smileyfishValued MemberMember

I have a goby and three clownfish already and am thinking of putting a firefish in one of my other tanks. Im looking for a bit more of challenge. Also it would be best if it was a reef safe fish.

4. harpua2002

harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

Fair enough, but there are a ton of different species of gobies and clowns. Here are some I would consider if I had your tank.

5. OP
    OP
    s

I like the chalk bass and ive been planning to buy the tailspot blenny for a long time. I like those two options. Those are all great options and i appreciate the research but im looking for something thats exotic and challenging. Something that people will say "oh whats that? Ive never seen one of those!"

6. OP
    OP
    s

ive decided to go with a jellyfish so long as the tank is okay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice