Stocking Ideas for a 75 gal??

JacobLindsay

Hey everyone! I have a cycled 75 gallon tank that is aquascaped with black lava rock creating a couple large caves, grey gravel in about 1/4 inch thickness, and red glass rock creating something of a river (meant to mimic a river of lava) there is also red led under the tank lighting my "lava river". I wanted some opinions on stocking options from y'all that kept with the red/orange/black scheme. Of course I have thought about tiger oscars but I want more variety and schooling fish. I am greatly considering apistos that have the red orange and black and I would be able to get a good bunch of them. I'm open to cichlid suggestions or the typical tropical suggestions or I really like oddball suggestions

BradleyH2O

Sounds like a neat tank. Share a pic :)

otterblue

Tiger barbs would look cool if you wanted to go with a variety of smaller fish rather than a few larger fish.
And cherry shrimp.

JacobLindsay

I do like the idea of 15 or so tiger barbs and cherry and ghost shrimp. I plan to get a dimable light to have red light shine front to back. Depending on the stocking I might also do amazon sword in the corners

BradleyH2O

That’s pretty Rad!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
75 Gallon Tank Stocking ideas
Replies
Views
Noroomforshoe
Replies
Views
bucntears
Replies