Stocking ideas? 36 bowfront

Gera956

So iv had my aquarium for about a year and a half now with live plants and fish already in it. Last december i lost alot of fish due to an outbreak. But never replaced the fish i lost. So i found a fish store im gunna check out when im off work. I dont want to go back to petco/petsmart.

i currently have 7 harliquin rasboras
1 platy
1 molly
1 bolivian ram
Live plants and using sand.

some fish that have my attention are gouramis and corys. But idk what i should get with the stock i have.

FishPlanet

So iv had my aquarium for about a year and a half now with live plants and fish already in it. Last december i lost alot of fish due to an outbreak. But never replaced the fish i lost. So i found a fish store im gunna check out when im off work. I dont want to go back to petco/petsmart.

i currently have 7 harliquin rasboras
1 platy
1 molly
1 bolivian ram
Live plants and using sand.

some fish that have my attention are gouramis and corys. But idk what i should get with the stock i have.

So, Here is what I recommend to start:

10 harlequin rasboras,

3 platies 2F:1M ratio

3 mollies 2F:2M ratio

6 cory catfish

NearMeBettas

Platies and molies are very social and like friends, it would be best to get a couple more of each. The Rasboras would appreciate a bigger school as well. If you don't want babby live bearers you can stick with only female or only male mollies and platies. If you'd like some babies stick to the 1 male x 2 female ratio. Corydoras catfish would be a great option as long as you have sand or a soft substrate like fluvle stratum as gravel will hurt there barbels. I have 6 bronz corys and there the best, super active and fun to watch. They are carnivores, I feed mine omaga 1 carnivore frozen food, Northfin bug crisps, and Northfin community. They also will occasionally get frozen blood worms. If you go with corys start with a school of 6+. They are very social and can become depressed in numbers under 6. Your probably guna want to start with 3+ Harlequin Rasboras, 2+ platies, and 2+ mollies but I would highly recommend corydoras catfish as well.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
angsess78
Replies
Views
MisterSnuffles
Replies
Views
Aquaticguy
Replies
Views