Stocking Help For 10g Planted Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Ian Attaway, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Ian Attaway

Ian AttawayValued MemberMember

I need help on stocking for my 10g planted tank. I currently have 4 nerite snails and I would like to know what else I could put inside the tank and how many more fish I could add to the tank

2. Al913

Al913Fishlore VIPMember

Here is the list for fish able to live in a 10 gallon:Stocking List for 10 Gallons

I would look and see whats available at your store, unless you can order online

3. Caitlin86

Caitlin86Well Known MemberMember

is ur tank cycled??

4. aquatickeeper

aquatickeeperFishlore VIPMember

5. Jonathan1259

Jonathan1259New MemberMember

Hey wassup man , I used to had multiple 10s ,I believe the best stock of you want fishes that breed in front of you , take care of their fry and breed like crazy , it's definitely convicts ,a pair of convicts sell very cheap ,and you could even make money off of them in the future if you want , you could raise their fry and sell it back like I did , or if you just want an ordinary community tank , you could get a school of corys , tetras( almost any kind ) , or mollys .

6. BottomDweller

BottomDwellerFishlore VIPMember

A few ideas

8 Ember tetras
    1 Endler
    8 Amano shrimp
    1 nerite snail
    1 Mystery snail

Or
    8 CPD
    1 Guppy
    2 Asian stone catfish or 1 peacock goby
    8 Amano shrimp
    4 Nerite snail

Or
    8 Amano shrimp
    10 Neocardinia shrimp
    10 Caridinia shrimp
    4 Nerite snails
    1 Mystery snail

Or
    1 betta
    4 Nerite snails

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice