Stocking for a 15-20 gallon tank

1. UnkeptSpoon50 Member Member

I have a friend who is moving, and giving me their 15-20 gallon(not sure how big, probably 20) with two MASSIVE:eek: and I mean HUGE comet goldfish. I have another friend with a pond, so the goldfish are going to him(That is the only way they will be happy alongside my wallet), and I am left with a barren tank. Soo... I am thinking about going saltwater, but I have never tried it. My dad had many salt tanks back in the 90's and early 2000s, so I have assistance. Anyway, what fish should I stock?
    My current(planned, because I might decide to go fresh, I dont know yet) stocking list:

2 ocellaris or percula clownfish.
    1 neon goby, or hybrid sharknose
    Firefish

I am not going to put all in at the same time, and for the goby or firefish, its one or the other. Thanks:;dete I hope I can decipher the right choice

2. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

But clownfish and neon goby need a 30 gallon minimum.

3. UnkeptSpoon50 Member Member

I heard that clownfish dont need much space, and are usually the only thing in nano tanks. And gobies... they re so small

You're from india? Cool! I am indian! I wonder.. Do you need a heater for fish over there? I've been to india, but I always wondered this.

4. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

Yes I am an Indian, brother. Every tank needs a heater.

5. UnkeptSpoon50 Member Member

:;thx

6. Protim Sarkar Well Known Member Member

No problem.