Stocking Calculator Important

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Flufeeh, Apr 4, 2010.

1. FlufeehValued MemberMember

I found this nifty little tool that calculates the stocking in your aquarium.

Just plug in your personal stats + what you have/want to have and voila.

2. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Please remember tools do not take the place of research and personal experience.
    There are too many variables in this hobby and many things to take into consideration to rely on one source.

Admittedly, by the creator, this tool is a work in progress. What result you may have come with in the past or now, may not be the same in the future.

Here a couple of threads about such tools:

Stocking Tools
    AqAdvisor

3. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Thanks but we already have that here. Like anything that claims to figure things out for you it can't replace research and doing the work of setting up the tank. Like anything that we fill in the blanks there are only so many options but when we do the leg work (or finger work on the computer :giggle:) there are limitless options.
    Carol

4. FlufeehValued MemberMember

Ah, thank you. I didn't see those threads. I understand that there are a lot of factors that come in play when considering what to get and how many. I do use it as a rough reference though, to give me a slight idea after I do some research on behaviors and other things.

5. LucyModeratorModerator Member

:happy0034:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice