Stocking a 76 litre (20 gal) tank

Raideress

Im getting the pictured pair of clownfish they are about 2-3cms now, was thinking these and this shrimp, can anyone tell what the shrimp is and if it will add to or help bioload
20200511_104103.jpg

20200511_104059.jpg

would love to add a royal gramma too if it can fit

saltwater60

Shrimp are fairly low on the bioload. You could likely do the garamma and the shrimp. Just watch clowns can be aggressive in smaller tanks.

Raideress

saltwater60 said:
Shrimp are fairly low on the bioload. You could likely do the garamma and the shrimp. Just watch clowns can be aggressive in smaller tanks.
i might do a rock formatation on both ends of the tank and hopefully the clowns will claim one end and the gramma the other :)
saltwater60 said:
worst case senario i could put a screen up and move my baby fish into my 77 gallon and cycle the 14 gallon as a gramma tank

Jesterrace

I wouldn't go with that shrimp as it's a standard sized coral banded shrimp which can bother fish and inverts at night. The smaller Blue Coral Banded Shrimp are better behaved. I would look into something like a goby and pistol shrimp combo as that would work well in your tank. Royal Gramma would also be a good choice.

Top Bottom