Stocking A 7.5g

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Zerologist, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Zerologist

Zerologist Well Known Member Member

Hello! What aquatic animals (fishes, shrimps, snails, etc.) could I put in my 7.5g? Also, what plants could I put?

Thanks in advance,
    Psalm

2. w

wem21 Well Known Member Member

Dont you have another thread about the same question? If you dont have a filter, either get one, make one or just dont get another tank because no filter=daily water changes.

3. OP
    OP
    Zerologist

Nope. Its not the same question. That one(betta) is my first option. Now, I am asking for more fish suggestions.

4. w

Ah I see. Well, there aren't many options really. You could have shrimp, or a betta, possibly 2 guppies/mollies. But if you dont have a filter, i would only recommend shrimp becuase of their low waste output.

5. MaddieTaylah

MaddieTaylah Well Known Member Member

6. OP
    OP
    Zerologist

7. MaddieTaylah

MaddieTaylah Well Known Member Member

You're welcome. Is this by any chance a nanocube? I have a 7.5 gallon tank too!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  8. BottomDweller

BottomDweller Fishlore VIP Member

Mollies would need 29 gallons

9. w

oup my mistake, i didnt mean mollies, i meant endlers

10. justinmo

justinmo Valued Member Member

Can you give us the dimensions? If it's a cube I'm thinking it would be 12x12x12. That won't do for most fish, I wouldn't put guppies in there and almost none of the fish on the list would work for a cube 7.5 gallon. Especially the schooling fish.

11. aquatickeeper

aquatickeeper Fishlore VIP Member

I would do a couple of endlers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice