Stocking a 10 gallon tank

Chancie18

I live in an apt where residents can only have tanks up to 10 gallons. I have 4 Rasbora. What top level fish and how many can I put in? Is there enough room for a third kind of fish? How many? Thanks.

N13

Welcome to Fish Lore! What filter are you using, is the tank planted, is it a standard 10 gallon, and what type of rasbora are you talking about? Their might be room for another fish but probably not a third fish depending on the species of rasboras, I would just get more rasboras depending on the species

Chancie18

The harlequin rasbora. I will probably use a filter that comes with the kit and maybe a submersible with a sponge. No living plants. I am really wavering, but I guess a 20 then. Could I do dwarf danios, rasbora, and neons or panda coreys? Thanks

AggressiveAquatics

Chancie18 said:
The harlequin rasbora. I will probably use a filter that comes with the kit and maybe a submersible with a sponge. No living plants. I am really wavering, but I guess a 20 then. Could I do dwarf danios, rasbora, and neons or panda coreys? Thanks
Not sure about dwarf danios but a definite no to the neons and corys because a 10 gal to small. What about a betta?

N13

Chancie18

AggressiveAquatics said:
Not sure about dwarf danios but a definite no to the neons and corys because a 10 gal to small. What about a betta?
This is why I am thinking maybe I should do a 20. The Betta will have the 5 gallon tank I already have.

Latest threads

Top Bottom