Experience
1 year
AstroWorld899 said:
Tank is stocked with
- 4 sail-fin mollies
- 11 neon tetras
- 6 KhulI loaches
- 1 pearl gourami

Would like to know if I could add more fish and if so what would y’all suggest I add. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you
Sounds like a 29 gallon stocking, you could buy a bit more fish in there! What do you like?

kanzekatores

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I know some people disagree and say that one big school looks better, but I like how bloodfin tetras and neon tetras look together. You could also keep a type of peaceful barb school/shoal. Also angelfish maybe (I don't keep any so someone correct me if I'm wrong), I just know they're a popular option for community tanks.

OP
A

AstroWorld899

Reaction score
NC122606 said:
Sounds like a 29 gallon stocking, you could buy a bit more fish in there! What do you like?
I would like to add another peaceful school of some sort. Very colourful school.

OP
A

AstroWorld899

Reaction score
watermelon46 said:
I know some people disagree and say that one big school looks better, but I like how bloodfin tetras and neon tetras look together. You could also keep a type of peaceful barb school/shoal. Also angelfish maybe (I don't keep any so someone correct me if I'm wrong), I just know they're a popular option for community tanks.
Yeah I’m definitely thinking of getting another school of fish. And possibly a few other bigger fish to go in as well. I wanna stay away from angels as I’ve had them before.

New Threads