Stocking 20 gallon tank

Rachelkg12

Reaction score
I have a twenty gallon high that has been running for maybe 5 months I have it stocked with 7 neon tetras 2 corydoras and 3 Apple snails. I was wondering what I could stock it with, I like shrimp and plecos but I want everyone to get along and love each other what would you suggest?

codyrex97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
To start with, more cories! They like being in groups of at least 6. Some type of shrimp should work, just give them plants to hide in. I don't know anything about Pleco though. The normal Pleco definitely won't fit. Maybe a bristlenose. Somebody else can talk about that.

Rachelkg12

Reaction score
I know about the corys I feel so bad I haven't found some the same size as mine though so I'm waiting for the perfect ones

codyrex97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What species are they?

TexasDomer

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
With cories, you can add them if they're different sizes, as long as they're the same species. Larger cories don't bother smaller ones.

No plecos, but you could add 1-3 more neons or a dwarf gourami or a honey gourami. Shrimp would be fine too.

codyrex97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
TexasDomer said:
With cories, you can add them if they're different sizes, as long as they're the same species. Larger cories don't bother smaller ones.
+1

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to fishlore!
What species of cory?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom