Stocking 2 25 Litre Aquariums

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
2 years
Hey Guy's.

So I have 2 AquadistrI 25 litre aquariums just sitting here empty. What should I do with them? It'd be a shame not to set them up as they're great little tanks.

As for my idea's I was thinking maybe a Pea Puffer, or Shellies.
I'm not apposed to another Betta or 2 even a Shrimp only is appealing or even just pants.

Any input is welcome as always.

Lucyn

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
jinjerJOSH22 said:
Hey Guy's.

So I have 2 AquadistrI 25 litre aquariums just sitting here empty. What should I do with them? It'd be a shame not to set them up as they're great little tanks.

As for my idea's I was thinking maybe a Pea Puffer, or Shellies.
I'm not apposed to another Betta or 2 even a Shrimp only is appealing or even just pants.

Any input is welcome as always.
If you like schooling fish maybe some Rasboras? They don't get very big at all and they're pretty cute Red Neon Rainbows are very small as well, if you're going for a planted setup they'd thrive in that. Maybe if you're looking towards a pet fish, Dwarf Gouramis are very personable.

OP
jinjerJOSH22

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
2 years
Lucyn said:
If you like schooling fish maybe some Rasboras? They don't get very big at all and they're pretty cute Red Neon Rainbows are very small as well, if you're going for a planted setup they'd thrive in that. Maybe if you're looking towards a pet fish, Dwarf Gouramis are very personable.
Those Rainbows sure are pretty. I love Dwarf GouramI and I already have one.
I think I'm leaning to a single fish over a school, unless there's a nano school that blows me away and can be kept comfortably in a 6 Gallon.

Lucyn

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
jinjerJOSH22 said:
Those Rainbows sure are pretty. I love Dwarf GouramI and I already have one.
I think I'm leaning to a single fish over a school, unless there's a nano school that blows me away and can be kept comfortably in a 6 Gallon.
Hmm then if you're leaning towards a single fish the Pea Puffer sounds great imo

Lucyn

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
jinjerJOSH22 said:
Maybe Scarlet Badis?
I think that could work, if you're going that route have you ever looked at Apisto's? A tad small of a aquarium but the Scarlet's have similar size requirements.

OP
jinjerJOSH22

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
2 years
Lucyn said:
I think that could work, if you're going that route have you ever looked at Apisto's? A tad small of a aquarium but the Scarlet's have similar size requirements.
BorellI at a glance seems like they would work.

GabrielParker

Reactions
A bunch of endler guppies or guppies would be cool. Love them. Maybe even a few corydoras along with em. The endlers and guppies do breed rapidly l but you could only buy male guppies as that's what I've done.

New Threads