Stock Suggestions

Freshwater-Freshman

HI All! I have acquired a standard 20 gallon and was going to move my peppered corys (Corydoras Paleatus) into it, have any suggestions on what could live with them?

AQ Advisor says the 6 of them make up 66% of my stock, they are little more than babies right now and are on a 20 gallon long, I was originally just going to have them in with my cherry barbs and a betta but that's back when I thought their were habrosus.. (I know, big mistake) they are NOT with anything else currently besides a few barb fry.

Also AQ advisor says they can take temps from 64-80 degrees, someone on the forum said that they are not temp compatible with a betta tho? And that's what prompted me to toss out my original idea besides finding out they were going to get large!

Anyways lollll none of that explanation was necessary probably, just looking for some compatible roomies for them. Tip: I'm into nano fish

Thanks everyone!

JamieXPXP

HI All! I have acquired a standard 20 gallon and was going to move my peppered corys (Corydoras Paleatus) into it, have any suggestions on what could live with them?

AQ Advisor says the 6 of them make up 66% of my stock, they are little more than babies right now and are on a 20 gallon long, I was originally just going to have them in with my cherry barbs and a betta but that's back when I thought their were habrosus.. (I know, big mistake) they are NOT with anything else currently besides a few barb fry.

Also AQ advisor says they can take temps from 64-80 degrees, someone on the forum said that they are not temp compatible with a betta tho? And that's what prompted me to toss out my original idea besides finding out they were going to get large!

Anyways lollll none of that explanation was necessary probably, just looking for some compatible roomies for them. Tip: I'm into nano fish

Thanks everyone!
chilI rasboras, green neon tetras, lampeye killifish/normans lampeye, least killifish, strawberry rasbora and pygmy gouramis are small nano fish that you might be interested in

david1978

It didn't get deleted. Lol.
Bump

Freshwater-Freshman

It didn't get deleted. Lol.
Bump

Sorry I legitimately can't find it on the main page at all.

JamieXPXP

Sorry I legitimately can't find it on the main page at all.
that is weird, although you should get notifications which will take you to the thread if you click/tap on it

Freshwater-Freshman

that is weird, although you should get notifications which will take you to the thread if you click/tap on it

Right? I have notifications on. But it does seem to work for me lol I could also just be bad and doing something wrong

JamieXPXP

Right? I have notifications on. But it does seem to work for me lol I could also just be bad and doing something wrong
the app is a bit buggy so it could be the app that is the problem if your using it

Random Great Thread!

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom