Stock my tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

173ABN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
There are a million options for stocking a 55 out there. My rough idea is a centerpiece fish with 18 or so small schooling fish and 6 corys. Shoot me some ideas! Thanks all.

OP
173ABN

173ABN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'm hopeful if I add it last and find the smallest one possible it will work. I don't think it would eat them but could harass them relentlessly. I'm hoping a school of ten would discourage him. I'll setup plenty of decor that he can "claim".

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm hopeful if I add it last and find the smallest one possible it will work. I don't think it would eat them but could harass them relentlessly. I'm hoping a school of ten would discourage him. I'll setup plenty of decor that he can "claim".
Yea it's usually an idea to add "the baddest dude" in case of possible aggression issues.

OP
173ABN

173ABN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Bad news. Started measuring to see if I could successfully find a spot in the house for a 55. No dice. Not one dang spot I can fit it. Looks like I will be setting up my 20H again. I think I'm gonna do 5 albino corys and an angel. Gonna use a black background with black sand to make everything pop. I am also upgrading to a small ehiem canister, LED hood, and a new heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom