inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Let's welcome the newest member to my tank with Inari, and some cories I'll post my total for the numbers and such with my tank. Sticky is my albino bristlenose pleco he isn't the typical orange he is well cute as all ****. When I wanted to start the aclimation of him ( and others to my tank) i fliped the bag over and he remained stuck to the side. So since i couldn't shake him i had to flick the side of the bag...I know mean but he wouldn't release the bag for anything so it was effective i guess atleast i probly gave him a headache in the process lol anyway he is getting along with everyone and eating the algea on my rock that i can't seem to see let's welcome him later on i'll post pics of him...if i can find him when he is awake lol

~inari

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thats wonderful! I love bristlenose. They are so droll and unflappable also algae cleaning demons. You know we need pictures.
Carol

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I wuold love to send a pic of him buy he spends most of his time under a plastic rock formation idk y but that is what he does.. I'll get some pics of him up eventually

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well I welcome him and my BN loves to come out of his cave but if you walk in you scare him though, you'l like yours.

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I love sticky to death...I was looking for camo my bamboo shrimp who usually hides under the rocks in my tank...I disturbed sticky and he decided to find another place to stick to .... my finger it was really funny I'll get a pic of him posted here soon don't worry

Inari

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Mine have a cave-like house, and only come out at night. Shame, as they're really interesting fish. We tend to stick around until just after lights-out, and let the show begin!

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
sticky comes out occasionally at night there are times when he doesn't come out at all then there are other times that he comes out just before lights out he has more personality than my betta sometimes lol

~inari

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom