Sticky paws - medical grade adhesive for cats/kittens

1. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Finally found the stuff that my 3 month old kitten hates - Sticky Paws. Also works for inadvertently gluing your phone to your table! :;laughing :;smack

DSC_1017 - Copy.jpg

My adorable cant-leave-her-for-a-second, kitten. Her name is Iris.

DSC_1032 - Copy.jpg

CSC_0763-1 - Copy.jpg

2. o

old hippy Valued Member Member

What a cutie! I am jealous. I have nine cats at present ( all rescues and youngest is twelve). I miss kittens.

3. OP
    OP
    Junne

Thank you. She was a rescue as well. All of the cats I have had in the past 15 years were either rescues or ferals. I have a feral cat right now ( both are indoors )
    My other cat is 9 yrs old and not liking the kitten right now... lol

4. o

old hippy Valued Member Member

Try overstocking? It works with our nine...lol

5. OP
    OP
    Junne

Overstocking? You mean, Hoarding? LOL
    No thanks! I have my hands full right now! ;)

6. ricmcc

ricmcc Well Known Member Member

I feel the sudden absence of sufficient cats, only having five. I too miss having kittens about, although older cats can sometimes surprize me by morphing into something like a kitten, without the use of any herb, I must add--my 9 year old male, Groucho, just climbed the wall for no apparent reason other than the sheer pleasure of it, or perhaps he was hunting down a moth.
    Lovely name, Iris, btw, named for my favorite author, i am hoping:).----rick, and if you have time, please give them a quick kiss from my cats, and me
    Just thought of this, I have a Rather Large bird, a cockatoo, and when danger threatens, they line up behind her--smart cats

7. OP
    OP
    Junne

Cats are clever, aren't they? My kitten will not go anywhere near where the sticky stuff is and I have to agree having "stepped" in it more than once!

My 9 yr old son picked the name "Iris" due to a Pokemon character of the same name :)