Sticky paws - medical grade adhesive for cats/kittens

1. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Finally found the stuff that my 3 month old kitten hates - Sticky Paws. Also works for inadvertently gluing your phone to your table! :;laughing :;smack

DSC_1017 - Copy.jpg

My adorable cant-leave-her-for-a-second, kitten. Her name is Iris.

DSC_1032 - Copy.jpg

CSC_0763-1 - Copy.jpg

2. old hippy Member Member

What a cutie! I am jealous. I have nine cats at present ( all rescues and youngest is twelve). I miss kittens.

3. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you. She was a rescue as well. All of the cats I have had in the past 15 years were either rescues or ferals. I have a feral cat right now ( both are indoors )
    My other cat is 9 yrs old and not liking the kitten right now... lol

4. old hippy Member Member

Try overstocking? It works with our nine...lol

5. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Overstocking? You mean, Hoarding? LOL
    No thanks! I have my hands full right now! ;)

6. ricmcc Well Known Member Member

I feel the sudden absence of sufficient cats, only having five. I too miss having kittens about, although older cats can sometimes surprize me by morphing into something like a kitten, without the use of any herb, I must add--my 9 year old male, Groucho, just climbed the wall for no apparent reason other than the sheer pleasure of it, or perhaps he was hunting down a moth.
    Lovely name, Iris, btw, named for my favorite author, i am hoping:).----rick, and if you have time, please give them a quick kiss from my cats, and me
    Just thought of this, I have a Rather Large bird, a cockatoo, and when danger threatens, they line up behind her--smart cats

7. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Cats are clever, aren't they? My kitten will not go anywhere near where the sticky stuff is and I have to agree having "stepped" in it more than once!

My 9 yr old son picked the name "Iris" due to a Pokemon character of the same name :)