Steps I Should Take To Get My Dream Tank?

RickyRicardo1838

Well hello everyone! I was just thinking about how I would go about getting my dream tank. My dream tank is a 1000G planted tank, not that I am anywhere close to being able to get this tank but I was still curious about how much it would cost to setup a 1000G, where I would even get a 1000G tank, how would I transport a 1000G tank etc. This is one big life goal of mine, I don't care if it takes me decades to get this tank, but I eventually want to be able to get it lol.
Thank you!

SixThreeOh

I don't think it's as hard as you'd think. Cheapest route would be to build a plywood tank. Large tanks also pop up at auctions fairly often and you can get pretty good deals on them since not many people want them.

NC122606

RickyRicardo1838 said:
Well hello everyone! I was just thinking about how I would go about getting my dream tank. My dream tank is a 1000G planted tank, not that I am anywhere close to being able to get this tank but I was still curious about how much it would cost to setup a 1000G, where I would even get a 1000G tank, how would I transport a 1000G tank etc. This is one big life goal of mine, I don't care if it takes me decades to get this tank, but I eventually want to be able to get it lol.
Thank you!
Ok wow...
The Tank: $1k - $10k USD
DIY stand would be the way to go: $???
2x 1000 Gallon Filters: $200 - $?
2x - 3x 1500 Watt Heater: $300
Air Pump might be needed but might not: $50
The substrate is really expensive which is about: $800 - $1k

So it could total at around maybe
$2.35k - $11.55k

Nobote

Start saving your pennies

TsunamI 800-Gallon 120"Lx48"Wx36"H Rectangular Acrylic Aquarium U850 @ Fish Tanks Direct

I know...its only 800 gallons but close enough.

Top Bottom