Staring contest

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Makena95'GT, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Makena95'GT

Makena95'GTWell Known MemberMember

This is how my pregger guppies ask me for food. With a hardcore staredown. After they get fed, they disperse and act normal. Piggy fishies. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355948950.590887.jpg

2. guppygrl

guppygrlValued MemberMember

I absolutely love this photo!!!

3. OP
    OP
    Makena95'GT

They're evil lol. There's an automatic feeder right above them, so they've learned that the food always drops there

4. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

They look so hungry!

5. Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

Whoa .. thats quite an intense staredown! :eek:

6. Tigress Hill

Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

I wasn't sure what that picture was at first, then I zoomed in and burst out laughing! XD

7. tunastrack

tunastrackWell Known MemberMember

WOW!! Dont you EVER feed those poor girls?!?!?!?!...lol....Oh and it looks as if most of your girls are gonna be dropping around the same exact time. Thats exactly how all 6 of mine were too. Be ready for TONS of babies!!!

8. guppygrl

guppygrlValued MemberMember

I want to figure out how to work my auto feeder now! That's so funny to see!

9. OP
    OP
    Makena95'GT

They act like they never get fed lol
    The automatic feeder is set to feed once every 24 hours, at night when I'm not there.

Yup, I have a feeling they'll all drop when I'm out of town :p

10. Mrs.Price

Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

hahaha!! What a riot xD I love guppies

11. Jennifer26

Jennifer26Valued MemberMember

Haha awsome

12. kb9plc

kb9plcWell Known MemberMember

Okay. Seriously. It doesn't matter if it's a human or a fish.... if it's female and pregnant, you give it food and back away quickly before your arm gets chewed off. :)

This is priceless. Love it!

13. shellieca

shelliecaValued MemberMember

Too funny!

14. fishynoob

fishynoobWell Known MemberMember

Hahahaha I have to agree the preggo ladies need their yumyums. Mine (platys not guppies) get very fussy when they are preggers and will only go after certain colour flakes and woe betide any fish who dares try and eat their colour flake! But my NLS arrived today so they are going to have to put up with a uniform colour lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice