Star Wars themed sorority

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just wanted to show off our Star Wars themed sorority tank. I am debating changing it up even more to fit the scape of one of the planets from the movie but my betta girls need lots of cover so for now here's where we are at! I may change it up when the fish room is done and really go all out with my idea with some alien looking fish!

This is a 29g tank. 8 female bettas (at least one will have her own tank once the fishroom is done), 5 cherry barbs, 1 oto, and 1 bn pleco. I have more otos in a QT right now so they'll be joining the tank soon!

7.18.jpg

OP
e_watson09

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you all! My husband and kids are obsessed with star wars! Its how I'm getting my husband into the hobby :p

OP
e_watson09

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Pariah said:
I've debated on finding an aquarium safe X-Wing, AT-AT or AT-ST to put in one of our tanks.
Check your LFS's! The ones I have are made for aquariums! My LFS had these and multiple sizes of the AT-AT they also just got darth vaders helmet but it doesn't match these so I didn't go for it. I may go back for it and put it in one of my male betta tanks

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
e_watson09 said:
Check your LFS's! The ones I have are made for aquariums! My LFS had these and multiple sizes of the AT-AT they also just got darth vaders helmet but it doesn't match these so I didn't go for it. I may go back for it and put it in one of my male betta tanks
Our "LFS" (all an hour plus in any direction) have very lame selections, even Petco only has a 6ft long shelf with generic hardscape decorations and the other side is a dozen packs or so of fake plants. :(

New Threads