Squirt's plants!

lyndra

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I managed to put the new plants into Squirt's tank today.. there are waaaay more then what I ordered but I've anchored them and will leave them in this tank until they grow a little and then I will move them into the other tanks - Firesong already has plants and the other tank is full of Cichlids who like to tear small plants up. The plastic container that the plants were in was flattened into a million bits by the post service so they are looking a little mushed.

He is looking stressed because my hand was in his tank getting the plants into place, he's hanging out in the pot house with the light off at the moment so he can have a chance to calm down.

The video is still processing on youtube ut the quality shoul improve once it's done

redlessi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I really like the rocks you have. I think that his name fits him. Love the plants too....

Nice tank!!

Llama

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I like what you've done with the tank - looks beautiful. I especially like the 'caves' you made with pots.

Interesting choice of music Element Song by Lehrer right?

lyndra

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Bingo on the music, I'm a Lehrer fan and the music seemed to fit his movments well... we all need a little geekery in our lives and I'm sure no one wants to hear the sound of the TV in the next room or our small yippy dogs doing what they do best

bassbonediva

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
ROFL @ the music! LOVE IT!!!

Again, he is absolutely GORGEOUS! Likin' the plants, too. What all did you get (I've turned into a bit of a plant nut and don't have fake plants in any of my tanks except the 10gal that is now a platy fry grow-out tank)?

lyndra

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have no idea what plants are in there - I know what the big green leafy ones are in the left corner because they were the ones that I brought.. the rest were the '15 stems of other plants of the sellers choice' so there is an unknown amount of unknown plants... there were at least 9 stems of the thin ones with small leaves.. I may go through and take photos of them soon and put them on the plant board asking for an ID!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom