Spruced Up My Tank!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Bruxes and Bubbles, Apr 15, 2017.

1. B

Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Earlier today I took down one of my betta tanks and replaced the gravel with sand and redecorated.
    I decided to re-decorate my 20 gallon, too. (I also admit to hand feeding an amano shrimp and a ghost shrimp a flake each, and having my hand used like a jungle gym by another curious ghost shrimp. :D)

I think it looks a lot better, and my corydoras are loving that sand strip. The little bronze corydoras is very shy, but loves hanging out with his favorite cory buddy. When I first put him in they rubbed bodies and kissed! It was so sweet!

Attached Files:

2. KimberlyG

KimberlyG Fishlore VIP Member

very nice.

3. OP
    OP
    B

Thanks! :)

4. vikingkirken

vikingkirken Well Known Member Member

Your tank is really cute, I like the sand "river" under the bridge!

5. OP
    OP
    B

Thank you!
    I felt bad for my corys as I kept hearing people talk about how they loved to play in the sand, so I took some sand from my goldfish pond so they could play on sand versus gravel if they wanted to. I feed the fish there, too, so it makes cleanup so much easier! I'm doing sand on all of my future tanks; it's so much easier to maintenance.

6. OP
    OP
    B

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice