• Now taking sponsors! If you have an aquarium related business and interested in sponsoring the forum, please contact us!

Spring, Summer, and Fall Shipping Policies: FULL REFUNDS FOR 1 and 2 DAY SHIPPING!!

Pwilly07

Overnight and 2-Day: All DOA, full refund INCLUDING shipping or reshipped at MY expense. Partial DOA, partial refund for fish and shipping or reshipped fish at my expense. Buyer can also request to have fish added to a future order for no charge in lieu of a refund. It must be a 1 or 2 day service to count for guarantee.

3-4 day: Refund for fish only. Can be reshipped with buyer paying only cost to upgrade shipping to 2 day. I will cover the rest.
Shipping Delays: If fish take over 4 days, NO DOA COVERAGE.
3 HOURS FOR PICTURE IN UNOPENED BAG.
Save packaging and fish for claim with UPS or USPS PLEASE!

Plants:
Must pick service to get plants within 4 days for any DOA claim.
1-4 day shipping: Full refund on plants and shipping.
5+ days NO DOA COVERAGE
First class mail delivered within 4 days is apart of DOA claims!!

MJohnson

Do you still have plants available? If so, which ones? Thank you,

Pwilly07

I have some moss, salvinia minima, water lettuce, frogbit in a week or two, dwarf sag, guppy grass, hornwort, chain swords, and myrio tuber. I'll have some ludwigia ovalis in about 2 weeks. I also have some have fern.

MJohnson

Pwilly07 said:
I have some moss, salvinia minima, water lettuce, frogbit in a week or two, dwarf sag, guppy grass, hornwort, chain swords, and myrio tuber. I'll have some ludwigia ovalis in about 2 weeks. I also have some have fern.
What are your prices?

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom