Spring Shipping Updates!!

Pwilly07

Here's my spring shipping policy!

Due to issues with delays in shipping and lost packages by carriers, the following policies will be used to ensure a great buying experience and to help me continue to provide high-quality product to everyone.

While I only ship out healthy livestock and plants, shipping is stressful, and even the best livestock and plants can die during transit. Please choose a shipping speed that fits your budget and is appropriate for the item you are ordering.

DOA policy assumes shipments will be ON TIME.

Any shipping 1 day in transit receives a full refund on livestock/plants and shipping, or a reshipment at my cost.
2 days in transit receives a 100% refund on livestock/plants only.
3 days in transit receives a 50% refund on livestock/plants only.
4 days in transit receives a 25% refund applied to your next order.
5+ days in transit and you are asking for trouble with livestock/plants, so no refunds are given.

If any livestock/plants arrive dead, a picture must be taken and sent to pwillysfishemorium@gmail.com within 3 hours of delivery. Failure to do so, voids the DOA claim. Picture must be in an unopened bag in order for it to count.

If a package is lost, delayed, or destroyed, I will work with you to file a claim to help you get your money back if you are past the DOA claim timeframe. You will need to keep the original packaging and have the livestock frozen so you can prove they died without them disintegrating and stinking up your entire house. Failure to follow these steps can make your claim with USPS and UPS null and void. They really do not seem to care like I do!

BigManAquatics

I will say that the fish were very active and healthy and did great last year on the 5 day shipping. Though due to the fact i was a nervous wreck towards the end of it, i won't be doing the 5 day option again! For my sanity!

Pwilly07

I will say that the fish were very active and healthy and did great last year on the 5 day shipping. Though due to the fact i was a nervous wreck towards the end of it, i won't be doing the 5 day option again! For my sanity!
Yes, for sanity sake, do not do that lol. It really is hit or miss to be honest. I have had fish go 9 days and make it alive and others die much faster. It is crazy sometimes.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views