Spots all over glass

Hey guys I'm new to my aquarium I've had it about a month now. The tank is 30 gallons and I have a Marineland penguin 150 filter I have been doing water changes Monday a Friday. Anyways my question is about the white spots on the glass of my tank it is all around the tank I scrubbed it and it's pretty hard I'm pretty sure it's just because I have hard water but I wanted to know if anyone knew anything else it could be that's bad

Wolf65

Hello and welcome to FishLore, you will find your help here for sure.

That sounds like minerals in your water. Some questions before we can answer yours;
- What water are you using and what are the parameters of that water?
- Do you treat the water in the tank? (removing chlorine)
- Is your tank already cycled? (do you know about the nitrogen cycle?)
- Are there fish in the tank and if yes, which fish?

If you want to know the water perimeters, get a API Masterkit liquid test kit... if you don't have one already.

Opaline gourami
Red finned black shark
A dwarf sucker fish (unsure of real name)
A swordtail
A GR Barb
Serapae
These are the fish in the tank they have been in their about a month and seem happy. I only have used a water conditioner from tetra and I am unsure of the current chemical levels of the tank last week the pet store told me the water is great. And yes I am aware of the nitrogen cycle and how it works my tank has been cycled

Dovah

Can you post a picture?

Ok this picture is from the side of the tank looking at the front where you can kinda see the white on the inside of the glass

Attachments

• 1457542084154.jpg
    1457542084154.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 66

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Momgoose56
Replies
Views
Momgoose56
Replies