Spongebob Tank

1. C

Calebsmom Initiate Member

Notice the Spongebob Pineapple house in the corner and even though it isnt a saltwater tank we added a cheesy reef to keep as much of a Spongebob theme to it as we could (My 4 yr old saw the Pineapple house in the store and I knew I wasn't going to make it out of there without it). I have all plastic plants, and hopefully haven't put too many in, but wanted my Gourami to be comfy.

Attached Files:

2. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Very cool - this will help get your child interested in fish too! Welcome to the forum.

3. S

SharkLover Initiate Member

nice tank!! :D :D

4. F

FishFan Member Member

Oh gawd :eek:-my 8 year old son was in here when I lloked at the pix and he said "Sponge Bob!"...LOL Very nice tank! Don't know how many plants is too many, but I think I have 6 or 8 in my 55 gallon. Yours looks so nice & colorful! I like ;)

5. C

Caty Initiate Member

:)
    Nice tank ;D

6. b

brydevil666 Initiate Member

This is such a beautiful tank! ;DI cant beleive you used fake plants,they look so real!I'd love to have a tank like this!

7. s

swimfan Member Member

that's unreal! i love it......... where did you get such nice looking plants? lucky caleb to have such a cool fish tank!

8. G

Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Excellent SB tank! Your betta is very lucky! ;)

9. j

joe Member Member

I'm going to have to get some more plants for my fish tank to look that cool. Yours rocks!

10. R

RoboDude Member Member

That's possibly the cutest tank ever, it's hilarious! Lovely!

11. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

Beautiful setup! ;)

12. d

death2fishbowls Initiate Member

so kewl...spongebob is one of my faves evere :D