Spongebob Tank

1. Calebsmom Initiate Member

Notice the Spongebob Pineapple house in the corner and even though it isnt a saltwater tank we added a cheesy reef to keep as much of a Spongebob theme to it as we could (My 4 yr old saw the Pineapple house in the store and I knew I wasn't going to make it out of there without it). I have all plastic plants, and hopefully haven't put too many in, but wanted my Gourami to be comfy.

Attached Files:

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Very cool - this will help get your child interested in fish too! Welcome to the forum.

3. SharkLover Initiate Member

nice tank!! :D :D

4. FishFan Member Member

Oh gawd :eek:-my 8 year old son was in here when I lloked at the pix and he said "Sponge Bob!"...LOL Very nice tank! Don't know how many plants is too many, but I think I have 6 or 8 in my 55 gallon. Yours looks so nice & colorful! I like ;)

5. Caty Initiate Member

:)
    Nice tank ;D

6. brydevil666 Initiate Member

This is such a beautiful tank! ;DI cant beleive you used fake plants,they look so real!I'd love to have a tank like this!

7. swimfan Member Member

that's unreal! i love it......... where did you get such nice looking plants? lucky caleb to have such a cool fish tank!

8. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Excellent SB tank! Your betta is very lucky! ;)

9. joe Member Member

I'm going to have to get some more plants for my fish tank to look that cool. Yours rocks!

10. RoboDude Member Member

That's possibly the cutest tank ever, it's hilarious! Lovely!

11. Jason Well Known Member Member

Beautiful setup! ;)

12. death2fishbowls Initiate Member

so kewl...spongebob is one of my faves evere :D