Spongebob Tank For My Kid

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Calebsmom, Jun 21, 2005.

1. CalebsmomNew MemberMember

Notice the Spongebob Pineapple house in the corner and even though it isnt a saltwater tank we added a cheesy reef to keep as much of a Spongebob theme to it as we could (My 4 yr old saw the Pineapple house in the store and I knew I wasn't going to make it out of there without it). I have all plastic plants, and hopefully haven't put too many in, but wanted my Gourami to be comfy.

Attached Files:

2. Mike

MikeFishloreAdmin Moderator Member

Very cool - this will help get your child interested in fish too! Welcome to the forum.

3. SharkLoverNew MemberMember

nice tank!! :D :D

4. FishFanValued MemberMember

Oh gawd :eek:-my 8 year old son was in here when I lloked at the pix and he said "Sponge Bob!"...LOL Very nice tank! Don't know how many plants is too many, but I think I have 6 or 8 in my 55 gallon. Yours looks so nice & colorful! I like ;)

5. CatyNew MemberMember

:)
    Nice tank ;D

6. brydevil666New MemberMember

This is such a beautiful tank! ;DI cant beleive you used fake plants,they look so real!I'd love to have a tank like this!

7. swimfanNew MemberMember

that's unreal! i love it......... where did you get such nice looking plants? lucky caleb to have such a cool fish tank!

8. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Excellent SB tank! Your betta is very lucky! ;)

9. joeValued MemberMember

I'm going to have to get some more plants for my fish tank to look that cool. Yours rocks!

10. RoboDudeValued MemberMember

That's possibly the cutest tank ever, it's hilarious! Lovely!

11. JasonWell Known MemberMember

Beautiful setup! ;)

12. death2fishbowlsNew MemberMember

so kewl...spongebob is one of my faves evere :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice