Spike's Day at the Beach!

hockeyref88
Well we both had the day off, so we took our bikes down to Dog Beach, that's just two blocks from our house.

Little Spike has had major issues with fleas this summer as NONE of the normal remedies work on him. A good dose in Salty Sea Water always takes the fleas right off him!!

Here's his swimming adventure, and a "STALKING" pose. He learned that from the kitties, to get low when stalking your prey. He spotted some big dogs playing down the beach and got down low to watch without being seen!!

Lucy
Oh! Soooooo cute!

Butterfly
Oh how cute! Spike is darling!
carol

Shawnie
HAHAHA spike looks like hercules when wet, A RAT ...tooo cool....love the attack position

Martinismommy
I LOVE these photos Rick! Spike is "the man"!!!!!!!!! I miss the coast so much right now....I used to take my Cockers to Dog beach.....It's by Seal beach right?

ShaynaB
Aww! Spike is such a cutie!

MinxMermaid
I LOVE these photos Rick! Spike is "the man"!!!!!!!!! I miss the coast so much right now....I used to take my Cockers to Dog beach.....It's by Seal beach right?

No, we're in Long Beach, Belmont Shore. my store is in Seal Beach though.

hockeyref88

To answer your question yes it is near Seal Beach.............Like 5 minutes, but the original dog beach is in Huntington Beach. They just opened up a section of beach right down our street to the dogs about 3 years ago and spikey just loves it. That was his first time swimming though.

aquariumnewbie
Such a handsome dog! And that picture of him stalking is so funny. Especially when you said that he saw some big dogs and didn't want to be seen. Lol.

Evelyn1919
how cute! I wonder if there is a doggie beach in long island, ny so that I can take leia.

kra-z-fishmumm
Looks like you all had a lot of fun! :kewlpics: Spikey seems to be having a good time.

hockeyref88
Looks like you all had a lot of fun! :kewlpics: Spikey seems to be having a good time.

Yeah we always have a lot of fun at dog beach...... Hey is Festus MissourI near charleston Missouri? That's wear my sister lives.

kra-z-fishmumm
Yeah we always have a lot of fun at dog beach...... Hey is Festus MissourI near charleston Missouri? That's wear my sister lives.

About two and a half hours southeast of here. Nice area down there.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Meeps83
  • Dog
Replies
Views
Meeps83
  • WTFish?
  • Dog
Replies
Views
WTFish?
  • Akari_32