Species Sunday!what Is Your Current Specialty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddah

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I will probably get in trouble for this or get it shoved to some far off subfourm that never sees the light of day but i will still try! What is your favorite species these days, either fish or invert or even plant! It doesn't have to be of all time but just something you have enjoyed recently in your tanks and projects!

AWheeler

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I can't believe how good my dragon goby is doing after changing him to a new tank and building the tank around him, instead of him around the tank. So, I'm going to have to go with that fish for right now...

OP
B

Buddah

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
For myself i'm really interested KilLifish right now, specifically the Blue Gularis. I don't have that species yet but i have watched about a dozen videos on them and might have my LFS order them for me.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Corals...
a5bfe7a40d03a5b8e63bfc2ca14cf987.jpg
just started to get a variety, started off with button pollyps, my newest addition is my torch coral.

Absolem420

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Carnivore pellets... Shrimp calamari... Mussels.... They eat my plants.... I don't feed it to them they just chomp it down like weed wackers. They used to eat gold fish. They have eaten a few ghost shrimp but they seem to leave them alone now. When I bring home fish I catch I give them some. They arnt too picky. Bloodworms earth worms. They will pop crickets off the surface like they are bass or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom