Species Sunday!what Is Your Current Specialty!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by Buddah, Apr 23, 2017.

1. BuddahNew MemberMember

I will probably get in trouble for this or get it shoved to some far off subfourm that never sees the light of day but i will still try! What is your favorite species these days, either fish or invert or even plant! It doesn't have to be of all time but just something you have enjoyed recently in your tanks and projects!

2. Heather L

Heather LValued MemberMember

White Cloud Mountain minnows

3. mac12340

mac12340Valued MemberMember

I'm really liking pit bull plecos right now:)

4. APierce

APierceWell Known MemberMember

I can't believe how good my dragon goby is doing after changing him to a new tank and building the tank around him, instead of him around the tank. So, I'm going to have to go with that fish for right now...

5. OP
    OP
    B

BuddahNew MemberMember

@mac12340 I had never even heard of those and thought you might be pranking me. These guys are awesome though! They really stay 3-4 inches?
    @Heather L I just got in 4 golden white clouds to join my small school of normal WCs!

6. James17

James17Well Known MemberMember

Specialty, I'm just trying to keep some community fish happy and healthy. LOL, :rolleyes:

7. OP
    OP
    B

BuddahNew MemberMember

For myself i'm really interested KilLifish right now, specifically the Blue Gularis. I don't have that species yet but i have watched about a dozen videos on them and might have my LFS order them for me.

8. JakeM2004

JakeM2004New MemberMember

My favorite fish would have to be Cory Cats, as they are the only fish I have. They are funny little guys.

9. mac12340

mac12340Valued MemberMember

Yup:)

10. grantm91

grantm91Fishlore VIPMember

Corals... a5bfe7a40d03a5b8e63bfc2ca14cf987.jpg just started to get a variety, started off with button pollyps, my newest addition is my torch coral.

11. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

Weather/dojo loaches! I got three 8" ones and they're the coolest fish yet. They're SO funny.

12. Fishboy321

Fishboy321Valued MemberMember

Blood parrots

13. BottomDweller

BottomDwellerFishlore VIPMember

14. Absolem420

Absolem420Valued MemberMember

Red belly piranhas!!!!! And I guess Guppy and Molly. Simply because I've started breeding them to feed my horde!!!! And ghost shrimp cause they are cool.

15. grantm91

What else do you feed them ?

16. Absolem420

Absolem420Valued MemberMember

Carnivore pellets... Shrimp calamari... Mussels.... They eat my plants.... I don't feed it to them they just chomp it down like weed wackers. They used to eat gold fish. They have eaten a few ghost shrimp but they seem to leave them alone now. When I bring home fish I catch I give them some. They arnt too picky. Bloodworms earth worms. They will pop crickets off the surface like they are bass or something

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  17. grantm91

Nice variety, i know nothing about them they are cool fish though.

18. SkyfireNew MemberMember

Endlers Livebearers, although I am well aware that it's pretty hard to get ahold of pure Endlers.

19. PatrickShrimp

PatrickShrimpValued MemberMember

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice