Special Giant Danios.

Boostr

He/ She is special, likes turtles and enjoys eating crayons...Derp!

Got 2 of em... I think I got bamboozled, but they're part of the family now... Well for the past 2 years.

20200302_194300.jpg

Rick bose

I had 4 of them. They are a hardy species. I have them for 1 year. 1 of them died. But I have to return them since as they grew older, they became very aggressive with my zebra danios and killed many of them.
I recommend you buying some more of them as they are schooling fish and certainly like to be in groups. 5 is minimum. I bought 4 since I did not know it that time and later when I came to know this, the stores from where I bought it and other stores too where I have seen them - all had already sold them all out and did not see them again in the stores. Later I exchanged them to another store for 3 zebra danios, buy the rest of zebra danios with my money. They killed more than 30 of my zebra danios.

Addictedtobettas

Crayons... DO tell??

Boostr

Rick bose said:
I had 4 of them. They are a hardy species. I have them for 1 year. 1 of them died. But I have to return them since as they grew older, they became very aggressive with my zebra danios and killed many of them.
I recommend you buying some more of them as they are schooling fish and certainly like to be in groups. 5 is minimum. I bought 4 since I did not know it that time and later when I came to know this, the stores from where I bought it and other stores too where I have seen them - all had already sold them all out and did not see them again in the stores. Later I exchanged them to another store for 3 zebra danios, buy the rest of zebra danios with my money. They killed more than 30 of my zebra danios.
I got 6 (used have 8) of them, but 2 of them ride the short bus... probably a bad breeder. the other to look normal but have the same issue with a wonky tail so the same breeder. The other 2 I just bought and they're normal.

TWiG87

It just makes them that much more special! Love the mouth shot

Boostr

TWiG87 said:
It just makes them that much more special! Love the mouth shot
It's some kind of deformity on the 2 of them, They can't close them so they are always open. It doesn't stop them from eating and being sassy... Ive seen this in some fish in the wild as well, I think its called "Pug Head".

Top Bottom