Spawning Mops For Sale

Pwilly07

I have been selling spawning mops for quite some time, but never posted it on here. They are made out of green, acrylic yarn and can be used for a long time in tanks without deteriorating. They are great when placed in the bottom of the tank or can be hung in the tank to resemble roots in the water. Fry like to hideout in them as do females when giving birth. For egg layers like my dwarf neon rainbow fish, their eggs are sticky and removing the mops with the eggs to another tank can increase survival rates. They are buy 2 get one free!!!

55+ strings per mop
6": $0.75
12": $1.25

100+ strings per mop
6": $1.25
12": $2.00

I have about 50 of each made with the ability to make hundreds more!! If you buy 20 or more, bulk pricing will be in effect and you will save an additional 15% off your purchase!

AcornTheBetta

Pwilly07 said:
I have been selling spawning mops for quite some time, but never posted it on here. They are made out of green, acrylic yarn and can be used for a long time in tanks without deteriorating. They are great when placed in the bottom of the tank or can be hung in the tank to resemble roots in the water. Fry like to hideout in them as do females when giving birth. For egg layers like my dwarf neon rainbow fish, their eggs are sticky and removing the mops with the eggs to another tank can increase survival rates. They are buy 2 get one free!!!

55+ strings per mop
6": $0.75
12": $1.25

100+ strings per mop
6": $1.25
12": $2.00

I have about 50 of each made with the ability to make hundreds more!! If you buy 20 or more, bulk pricing will be in effect and you will save an additional 15% off your purchase!
Can I see a picture of these mops?

Pwilly07

AcornTheBetta said:
Can I see a picture of these mops?
Here you go!! I have the 6 inch and 55+ strands, 6 inch and 100+ strands, and then both side by side. I did the same thing for the 12 inch mops too.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom