Spawn #2

1. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Spawn #2 hatched out on 11/12. They have been growing like crazy, much faster than the first spawn (thanks mainly due to MM and her advice!) and eating like pigs. These are the parents, new fry pics to follow:

Attached Files:

• g2.jpg
      g2.jpg
      File size:
      189.4 KB
      Views:
    • a-2.jpg
      a-2.jpg
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
  2. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Here are the little ones! MM, have I cut down on their food enough or do they still look overfed?

Attached Files:

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Awww such cute babies!
    Man, momma is really tore up and stressed isn't she?

4. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

That pic isn't the best! She is a little stressed today because she just got moved to a bigger home..not quite sure of things yet! She has a few nips still healing but nothing to terrible I chose that pic first cause it actually shows some of the blue in her tail...this one doesn't show the blue but she looks better here! I took both of these today after the move.

Attached Files:

• a-1.jpg
      a-1.jpg
      File size:
      301.3 KB
      Views:

5. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

They look a little better now.....Just monitor their food intake and they should do fine...

6. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Looks good.
    :)

7. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Silly MM!!! Monitor their food intake???..translates to = keep 'em fat !!!! AND THEY WILL GROW FAST.

8. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Ooooh, BABIES!!!!!! So jealous of you right now. Their daddy is gorgeous! He looks like my Teucer used to. Wonder what their colours will be like when they come in.