Sparkling gourami temperature

betta06

it should be okay I know the recommended temp is between 76-82F (24-28C)

Upvote 0

Mandy627

So my water sits at about 24C in the day time. Is this a good temperature for sparkling gouramis?
Mine are at the exact same temp and they are thriving ! What do you feed your little guys? Just curious because mine seem to only want live tubifex, maybe I have spoiled them though.

Upvote 0

HakeyrKelly

Mine are at the exact same temp and they are thriving ! What do you feed your little guys? Just curious because mine seem to only want live tubifex, maybe I have spoiled them though.
I feed pieces mini pellet food, so they'll be fine at that little bit if a lower temp?

Upvote 0

Mandy627

I feed pieces mini pellet food, so they'll be fine at that little bit if a lower temp?
I had mine in my shrimp tank for a few months at 74 F, that is the lowest I went but took them out so they didn't eat baby shrimp. They did fine, but now they are at 76 F in a different tank.

Upvote 0

JettsPapa

Mine eat a wide variety of commercial foods, as long as they don't take too long to examine the bits of food and let the CPD's swoop in and steal them.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
CrackerboxPalace
  • Question
Replies
Views
jinjerJOSH22
Replies
Views