Sparkling Gourami or Clown Killifish?

Metone

I recently relocated to Southern California for work-relations, and I've been interested in acquiring a smaller aquarium again, and I think I've found the one I'm looking for (6 Gallon); I'm left with the question if stocking, however.

I'd like to start a breeding project of either of the two fish listed in the title, and just wonder what experience/information you could provide on breeding either of them, and the difficulties associated, as well as your preference on said fish!

I've kept sparkling gouramis before, but never with intention of reproducing them. Both are intriguing fish, but I'd like to do a species only tank to increase chances of success. Anyways, please let me know what you think of either of them, and the reasons behind it. Thanks!

BigManAquatics

I think at least a 10g would be better for breeding any of them and use the 6 gal for an egg/growout tank!

Honestly don't know a lot about either, other than both fairly small and look nice. Myself, i would lean towards the killifish simply because i like that rocket-booster looking pattern on their tails! And blue eyes.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
HakeyrKelly
Replies
Views
jakeb
Replies
Views
DovesGentleWing