South Africa Fish/aquarium Clubs

Swlws

The last message in this section was from 2014 so I'm just doing a quick recheck if there happens to by any updates?

I've come to enjoy Fishlore.com over some of the other forum's I briefly perused and since I have seen a few prominent profiles listed as from this part of the world I thought it would be worth asking

*kuddo points if their are any clubs from KZN listed

kayla.s

Swlws said:
The last message in this section was from 2014 so I'm just doing a quick recheck if there happens to by any updates?

I've come to enjoy Fishlore.com over some of the other forum's I briefly perused and since I have seen a few prominent profiles listed as from this part of the world I thought it would be worth asking

*kuddo points if their are any clubs from KZN listed
You might have better luck asking on TASA if you aren't already on there

Swlws

kayla.s said:
You might have better luck asking on TASA if you aren't already on there
I briefly stopped there but it looked like a much smaller community than here and moved on without even making a profile... BUT you are right, maybe I do need to look into joining a local forum too (Even if I secretly come here more often ) local is lekker

kayla.s

Swlws said:
I briefly stopped there but it looked like a much smaller community than here and moved on without even making a profile... BUT you are right, maybe I do need to look into joining a local forum too (Even if I secretly come here more often ) local is lekker
Yeah unfortunately it's a much smaller community but if you're looking to meet/trade with local hobbiests it is the best option. Personally I don't know of any "clubs" but I'm sure they must be somewhere... good luck!

Latest threads

Top Bottom