Sorry

1. ricmcc Well Known Member Member

How can I say this, my posts have been off for the last couple of days or so--I lost someone who taught me about life, and, being at his bedside, the only friends that I had to turn toward were you guys, ours being out of town, it was rather sudden..
    So now I think it only right that I say, sincerely, sorry, for any inappropriate posts, any written in something like anger, or just generally off topic--I hope that you will forgive, as, when I turned toward friends, they were otherwise engaged, or too far distant, so I took it out on you guys, Both Sorry, and more importantly, Thanks.------John S. McCloy, 1951-2014, a man of many talents.

2. Flowingfins Fishlore VIP Member

I am so sorry you lost him.

I forgive you for your posts too.

3. Maxi1 Member Member

I'm sorry for your loss and hope as time goes on you will be able to think of your friend with a smile for good memories. Thanks for wanting to tell us what you are going through.

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

4. old hippy Member Member

I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you got so much that was good from the time you had together. Take care.

5. mopa Member Member

Im sorry for your loss. You were going thru the stages denial anger and acceptance. Denial and acceptance are usually solitary emotions, however anger tends to lash out and its always easiest to lash out at friends. Its only natural and die to the circumstances its excused.

6. Thai Aquarium owner Well Known Member Member

Hey Ric !
    Personal grief can affect people in all kinds of ways, and you have absolutley no need to apologise about anything IMO.
    The very fact that you found the guys here of some support to you speaks volumes about the forum members, and for them being a sounding board in your time of need, and hopefully they will have the compassion to understand. ( which I am sure they will )
    Just remember all the good times together
    Kindest Regards

7. endlercollector Fishlore VIP Member

So sorry to hear that you lost someone of such importance not only to you but to many others, I am sure. Your posts are always worthwhile, and I have found nothing offensive about them. This is a good place to spend difficult times as we all care about animals despite our many differences.

8. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Sorry to hear you lost someone so close so sudden. I'm sure we all can understand your behavior. (Even tho I didn't notice it) And totally forgive you. Take care of yourself.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

9. lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

it will all be ok... thanks for telling and i hope it gets better *hug*

10. ricmcc Well Known Member Member

Thank you all so much; I felt kind of isolated, and it turns out that I was mistaken----you're a great lot of people, and I am so sorry to burden you such. Now just tell me, how does an Atheist say bless you all, as that is what I wish to do..
    My late brother brought joy into my life--he showed me a little of how nature works, when I was about 12, he gave me the best Birthday present that I have ever received--Bach's Sonatas for Flute and Piano---he could not read a note, yet somehow filled in the piano bit on his guitar or bass--am rambling now, he also taught me how to play jazz, how the alter key structures-------most of all, he taught me how to live, and thank you all.-rick

11. nhaiflich Member Member

Not rambling... Remembering... Always a difference... So very sorry for the loss of your brother. Atheist or not, I think bless you all is appropriate. And you keep on remembering all you need to. Strength to you and your family!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

12. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I'm so sorry for your loss Rick, glad that in some small way we've been a comfort to you & you have no need to apologise for anything.

13. benharmer87 Member Member

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and remember you always got friends on fishlore.

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

14. Kurty Member Member

sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one brother but always remember though they might not be here with us they will always live on through us because of what we learned from them.

15. poeticinjustices Well Known Member Member

Rick - I am so sorry :( I, too, didn't notice anything but then I have been somewhat self-involved.

Keep telling his stories, friend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

16. HappyKnitter Member Member

Sorry for your loss ♡

17. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Rick, I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is always so painful to lose those who we love and cherish.

18. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

No one loved is ever lost. It just seems that they are sometimes. Sorry, Rick.

19. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your fish friends and this group help heal your heart. No one is every truly, fully lost. They live on in our hearts, our thoughts, and our memories.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

20. smee82 Well Known Member Member

sorry for your loss. The stories you share keep him alive in your heart.