Sorry, no photos at this time.

Thunder_o_b

Several months ago I posted about eight very small angels I bought and put in the 44 pent QT. I have been getting a 50% loss in the past with young fish...... Wouldn't you know it they all lived and are growing. I moved them to the 55. As of a few days ago the two goldens spawned. Soooo, I moved the two smallest back to the 44 QT with the five golden zebra loaches that finished QT last month, and the other four are now in the 150.

This is the best first spawn I have ever seen. There were maybe four unfertilized eggs. The leaf is covered with wrigglers now. Looks like I will have to bring some aquariums back into service.

I fell out of using my camera gear over the past year with covid and then the spine surgery.... Wouldn't you know it I can not remember how to use my camera gear... Been into photography since I was eight.

I'll try again to get some shots to post but it is yard work today.

PeterFishKeepin

Hope your feeling better from your surgery, we love your photos, but your health is much more important. Perhaps as your recovering play around with a camera and see what you get up too? ;)

Peter

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AquariumX
Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views
misty spills
Replies