Sorry Folks It will be a while yet.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It seems that I got some really yucky medication and had some nutsy reaction to it and cannot see well and am trying to almost learn to spell and write over again. I have full time nurses living with me and reading to me and helping so everything just takes so long...I just cannot take on the business of the forum just yet.

I miss you all like crazy and I have put a couple things on with great difficulty and a lot of confusion.

Once all the chemicals are straightened out of my system and the eyes and other problems get straight I will be back. I cannot promise that the spelling will improve though. I do not know WHERE that came from....

Love to you all from all of us.

Rose and all her little minions

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Rose,
I think what you need is a pea dinner! I think everyone here just wants you to focus on getting well and we'll be waiting when you're back up & running.. or typing.. whatever you're in the mood for.

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Rose.  I am sorry that you are having so many issues with your health right now.   You don't worry about a thing though.  There are some very knowledgeable and helpful betta parents here.  No one will be able to take your place, and we really miss you, but we will be fine.  We are hoping and praying that you will feel better soon.  In the mean time you just take care of yourself and all your little ones to the best of your ability.  I am glad that you have someone staying with you to help.  Lots of love and well wishes are being sent your way.

He he he. That is so funny. Yes Rose, you just need to let your nurses know and I'm sure they will be willing to fix you as many pea dinners as you can eat.

CherryRose  

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well jeez, don't rush back, I think the members wish for a permanent stay rather than a short stay then you need to leave again LOL. So many new people on the betta board I've lost track of all the people, I think you'll need to do some catching up with new people Rose, along with your little minions.

I would have to say you have taught many members an excellent job with your bettas

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose, don't worry about the folks here, we'll all take care of each other. You concentrate on your health and get better real soon.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Take your time Rose You have taught all your Betta students very well. We will all be here when you get back to full strength.
Carol

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Rose--
rest and relax. I think I speak for everyone when I say take care of yourself and feel better soon.
--Genie

lisa987

Valued Member
Reaction score
Rose,

I'm sending warm wishes for a nice recovery your way. Although I don't post a lot, I'm always checking on the forum and I have learned a TON from you! And for every one of us who actually posts, there are probably several more people who are strictly "lurkers" so you have really done a lot to help all us betta people out. The board isn't the same without you, but all that matters is that you take care of yourself right now. Hope you will feel better soon!

Lisa

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Goodness I am very sorry to hear about this Rose. Take your time recovering. I haven't been on here much lately myself, so looks like we'll both have some catching up to do. Hope you and your fishies are doing well.

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose, I am so sorry to hear of this. I can in a way empathize with you. My dad had quadruple bypass surgery back in December and he's had few reactions to a few meds also. It's good that you have nurses with you round the clock there.

Don't worry about anyone here. We are all doing just fine. Although we do really miss you. The most important thing is for you to get better and concentrate on that. We will talk to you soon. Love you lots. Hugs. Natalie

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
We miss you Rose, but your getting well is most important.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose I join the others in wishing you healthy days ahead! Just concentrate on taking care of yourself. Fondest wishes for a speedy recovery. Val & Neptune

heatmisr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Rose, take care of yourself and don't worry about us. We are doing ok. We miss you and pray for you to have a full recovery.

Nicole

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Awww Rose I hope you get better soon, but try not to rush things. Take your time. I'm sure your system will clear soon and you'll be back on track again. Just watch your Bettas a lot and relax!

shollia

Valued Member
Reaction score
**HUGS** Get well Rose!!

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
Had a communication with Rose today and she asked to tell everyone that she is getting better and will try to post about her progress every few days.  She added she is happy with the way we are helping each other on the forum.

We wish her a speedy recovery!

Mike

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh good I'm so glad that she is doing better. I can't wait till she get's back. I bet she can't either. Natalie

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Let Rose know if you can that I'm rooting for her along with everyone else--the important thing is that she gets better, but we all miss her.

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
Poefox, I believe Rose is keeping an eye on the forum.  I think it's just the interacting part that might not be so easy to do right now.

Rose, get well soon!

Mike

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes, I will be popping in a bit now and then and probably won't get everything answered but you all have been doing such a fine job, I do not really have to. I have been reading as I have been able to and have really been very proud of you all and how you have helped each other. I know that it is never a good thing to have a sick baby but perhaps having that spell of really bad luck before got us all ready for this time. Everyone has had a lot of experience to share with the others who need it and you have all been so kind and helpful.

I am so proud of the whole group.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom