Someone please save me from MM....

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by cajunfiberco, Mar 15, 2010.

1. cajunfiberco

cajunfibercoWell Known MemberMember

*cry* I want her so bad it hurts... I've been wanting a female and seriously? Would you just LOOK at the colors on her????? So someone buy her before I can't resist anymore.. I really truly can NOT buy another betta right now as that would require either another tank buy or putting a betta in a bowl... not to mention funds are low right now... please someone put me out of my misery...

And this guy? He is a plakat right? I am so enamored with plakats right now... even if he's not a plakate still, WOW

2. fishtroyWell Known MemberMember

Sorry, I can't save myself let alone others! LOL.

Good luck with your inward struggle. :;laughing

3. OP
    OP
    cajunfiberco

I had a brainstorm.. maybe I could take out that divider in my 5 gal and place 3 total dividers... pushing it but I think it would work LOL

4. fishtroyWell Known MemberMember

Oh no, now your rationalising! This is a step towards surrender! Your resolve is weakening, no wait, did it ever exist? LOL :)

5. clickWell Known MemberMember

Not sure having that many dividers in a 5g is a good idea:(.

How about you stop visiting aquabid? Is like being on a died and going to the cake store:giggle:

6. OP
    OP
    cajunfiberco

Yeah, like I said it's pushing it lol.

I have one question though, why is it $20 cheaper to buy one of those mini bow 2.5 gallon tanks online than in the store?!! Kind of a huge mark up!

Fishtroy, the only thing really stopping me is that I have some yarn and fiber orders to pay for this week

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  7. Martinismommy

MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

You can buy a 2 1/2 at Petco for $11.99.....I really like my babies having their own tanks...Dividing a 5 is out of the question...

Sorry for the temptation..I know I'm an evil person lol

8. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

It's probably a good thing that MM doesn't ship to Canada (yet? :p) I'm looking at the above links and then getting off AB... it's dangerous (says the person who just bought 5 betta's off of it)... :p

The links aren't loading but I suspect that they'll be fabtastic...
    Opps one loaded... MM you've out done yourself with that blue boy! The colour the masking he's absolutely incredible!
    2nd one loaded now to... what a gorgeous girl :)

9. Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17Well Known MemberMember

I just have to look at the prices and add up shipping and that's enough to discourage me lol!

10. OP
    OP
    cajunfiberco

Oh no! No no no. I wasn't truly serious about a 3 way 5 gallon. I can have a dry sense of humor sometimes and this is one of those times - I'm sorry you guys thought I would really do it! No, she would get her own place :)

11. Tigerfishy

TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

I think the blue is a plakat... But yes, more amazing fish that I can't get my hands on either.

My consolation though, is that there will be another new addition soon lol!

12. hooxeii

hooxeiiWell Known MemberMember

Once again the gorgeous babies overwhelm me.

...I don't need more bettas. I don't need more bettas. *keeps repeating to self*

13. LyndaB

LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the fish...... :;nin2

14. TedsTank

TedsTankWell Known MemberMember

Oh heck!!! I went thru that already!!!...Get the bettas!!! Yes, No, Yes, No....just get them...everything will work out!!!! Sorry, but you know you are going to anyway...lol

15. OP
    OP
    cajunfiberco

Yeah, you know I bid on her ;) I'm going pick up her new home today (hopefully I win her right? lol) Just need to figure out where to put her tank...

16. Martinismommy

I saw you bid on her...I bet she'd like pink rocks lol Good luck!

17. OP
    OP
    cajunfiberco

You think? I was thinking blue would contrast with her well, but I would love to find a pink/lavender mix.... maybe I'll have to make my own mix, buy a bag of each lol! lol

18. Martinismommy

Actually, with a light bodied fish polished black rocks look the best..It brings out the colors of the fish...

19. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Hehe once you start biding on AB there's no going back :p

20. Martinismommy

Red, did you get yours yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice