Somebody has a BIRTHDAY coming up!!

MinxMermaid
Our Very own Betta Mommy Chickadee (Rose) has a BIRTHDAY coming up, July 19th!!!

Hopefully she'll be back from vacation by then so we can wish her a good one!!

:;hb:;hb:;hb:;hb:;hb:;hb:
Happy Birthday Mom!!

Lets PAAAARRRTY!!!!!!!!!!

Kayin1470

! ! ! ! ! ! ! H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! ! ! !

MinxMermaid
:;hb:;hb

Martinismommy
Happy birthday to my dear friend Rose

hockeyref88
Happy happy birthday our dear friend Rose.....................I wish you lived near by so we could take you out for a nice birthday dinner for ALL the help you give us with our betta boy's. You are the best

:;hb:;hb:;hb

Rick

Devon

264.jpg

Haha Happy (almost) Birthday, Rose! Thank you for all the knowledge you share on FishLore.

chickadee
Thanks, folks, those are really nice. Rick, what is swimming in that photo in your siggie? A dog?

Love the sentiments. I will be here just getting some play time in too. Ya...hoo!

Rose

hockeyref88
Thanks, folks, those are really nice. Rick, what is swimming in that photo in your siggie? A dog?

Love the sentiments. I will be here just getting some play time in too. Ya...hoo!

Rose

Come on Rose....................You know that is our main man Spike, our chihuahua. That was from a day at dog beach about a month ago. You knew we had a chihuahua right?...........Well anyways he say's Happy birthday too.

Rick

Lucy
l Happy Pre Birthday Rose

shellbell4ever
We hope you have a wonderful Birthday Rose

Butterfly
Hope you have the best birthday yet.
Carol

Amanda
Happy Birthday!

chickadee
Oh, thank you guys and gals!!! I am going to have a wonderful birthday. I have a promise of a birthday breakfast of pancakes and coffee on the porch. (my favorite thing.. breakfast picnics) and then I get to do what I want all day. I will probably spend a lot of the day here. I have a Sunday School lesson to prepare for my group of 9 year olds so they can teach me a thing or two on Sunday. and then I am going to have a nice evening with a friend. (that is all I am saying) It is supposed to rain cats and dogs here tomorrow but my porch has a cover on it and is wonderful to sit out on no matter what the weather unless we have a gale wind. My cleaning lady was here today so my house is all clean and my laundry is done and I do not have to cook. I got flowers today from friends and they are sending a lovely fragrance throughout the house and I would say my whole world is pretty perfect right now. The finny friends have had their supper and have gone to bed and they danced prettily for me before deciding that it was time to say good night and everyone is healthy which is a great birthday present from them.

(and no Rick, I did not know that you had a dog least of all a little guy like that but he is adorable! Tell him I thank him for the greetings and think he is as cute as a bug's ear.)

Bless you all and thanks for the Good Wishes. I feel the good thoughts from you all every day and it is one of the things that keeps me going. Thank you all for the friendship and caring you show me. That is a great gift.

Rose

Devon
It sounds like a wonderful birthday! Yay!

Richard
Happy Birthday Rose.. sounds like everything is in place for you to just kick back and enjoy the day.. have a good one!.. and coming from someone who loves sitting out on the porch on a rainy day, may the winds that blow around your place be gentle wisps of " It's your day.. we'll behave". :;hb

Alessa
happy happy happy b-day 2 U

Shawnie
this was the thread I missed!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday again rose!!

ps...I wanna know about the friend ;D

Darlene
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day.

MinxMermaid
:;hbGrama Rose!!!

This was MY Birthday bone, hope you have as good a birthday as I did!:;hb

MissMTS
Dear Rose,
Happy Birthday!!!! I don't know how I missed this thread before. I am so glad to hear that you pretty much had the perfect day. Nobody deserves it more Thanks so much for all of your help and support with our little bettas. We owe so much to you, and I know everyone wishes we could be there to celebrate with you. Anyways, I hope your day was wonderful

PS: I 2nd what Shawnie said......So about this "friend"

Kayin1470
haha, no one would have said anything about the friend if you hadn't put the key phrase "and that's all I'm going to say" haha Happy Birthday, I'm supposed to go flying tomorrow, I will probably head over to Gustavus, do some landings and take offs, maybe a little aerial work, and then come back, fun stuff =P

peacemaker92
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! or maybe HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Darlene
Replies
Views
Fishyfishyfishman
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
Replies
Views