Some Updates

Bailey Oswald

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've popped on here. I have some updates and then some questions regarding stocking.
Unfortunately, I've taken a bit of a hit. First, Owen passed away due to dropsy a few months ago. Then, Zach got constipated and what I was trying didn't work. He also passed away. Gary, my snail, died mysteriously, and then today Nixie also passed away (will be looking into this more to find the cause).
Due to these events I'm taking a bit of a step back from bettas (though of course I'll be keeping the ones I have now). I'm going to downsize my 55 gallon tank to a 40 and have been working on stocking plans.

YellowFish13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sorry about your fish. I just lost a 4 year old betta this morning, out of no where.

I have fallen in love with Bolivian Rams. No clue if they are suitable with shrimp

Also, you could do a African Cichlid tank, which would be amazing! They love well planted tanks. They like the temp a little hotter than some fish (80-ish)

Bailey Oswald

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Intermediate_Aquarist said:
Sorry about your fish. I just lost a 4 year old betta this morning, out of no where.

I have fallen in love with Bolivian Rams. No clue if they are suitable with shrimp

Also, you could do a African Cichlid tank, which would be amazing! They love well planted tanks. They like the temp a little hotter than some fish (80-ish)
I love cichlids! I'm pretty sure they are usually somewhat aggressive and will eat shrimp, though. I also already have the pleco, which likes water a bit cooler than that.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom