Some pics

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi a few pics,i allso have put some vids in the gallery sorry there a bit dark but its new camera .

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
What a handsome plec!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice pics. Love the Rainbows, What kind are they? and of course the camera hog Clown had to have his picture taken
Carol

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks,my Rainbows are excellent to watch they never stop moving,ive got 3 Reds and 4 Baseman's.The baseman's change color depending on time of day and what mood they are in,but they are not as colourfull as other ones ive seen ,so when you try to take there pic they seem to go lighter in colour,so i will have to seek up on them .Cheers Miss Mouse he is a real poser and hes the tank boss but hes not aggressive just pushes every think out of the way.

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi look at the color of this Boesman,its meant to be blue at the head half of its body .

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Boff, your tank is gorgeous! What beautiful rainbows you have there! What kind of rainbows are the ones with orange color on them? I absolutely love them

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Isabella ,the red rainbows are Glossolepis incisus have a look at this site its all about rainbows There are some amazing colored rainbows out there a fish for every tank cheers boff.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Ahh they're beautiful!

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry i have not replyed earlyer but i have been to the last out door music festival of the season over here in the UK.I think Rainbows are a forgoton type of fish, proberly because they look a bit boreing when they are young, but when they grow and show there colours they are stunning.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Great pics! Your tank is awesome!

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks Gunnie,are you the same as me, always looking for new rocks and things its like an addiction. ;D

thefishguy

Reaction score
i love your pleco!!its beautiful

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
hi there boff  yeah nice tank mate..luv all your fishies,especialy your clowns  and your plec is awsome ..how big is your tank Boff ??it looks quit big in the pics.. you have set it up well..also seen your video clips in the other gallery,they are good vids but they are a bit dark like you said..no offense..mine are a bit dark for my liking too..you asked for advice on taking some vids in another post of mine..i think the best lighting for taking videos,is in the dark with just the tank light on...im pretty sure..  :-\  i havent actully taken a video at night myself  : ...so i will try it and see..but your photos are nice  ;D ..the photo compitition is up and running now,hope to see a few of your clowns in there representing the loaches..   ..

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi David,thanks my tank is starting to get to the way i want,but where i live so close to the beach ime always looking for new stone, where it is the same colour as the stone in my back drop which is similar to yours,i was reading some where that said the fish seem to stand out better with a lighter back drop.My tank is 48in long 18in high and 15 in deep not massive but will have to do for now until i can save up some money to get maybe a 6foot one.Ime going to try and take some pics but my clowns don't always play the game especially my biggest one that is relay shy but heres a few more pics .

LarryDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi thanks ,ime trying to find a clown with dots on it at the moment ,but they seem to be rare .The one in the picture is very cool .Are you going to get some when your big tank is ready .

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom