Some pics of my mysteries

Discussion in 'Snails' started by Novemayune, Jan 11, 2013.

1. NovemayuneValued MemberMember

Just wanted to share some pics of my snails :)

This first one is Leela, and she is the purple I got from Kb's RAOK

Attached Files:

2. NovemayuneValued MemberMember

This is LeBarbara, one of the magentas I got from KB, and the second pic is Hermes, another magenta from Kb, though he is looking decidedly more purple now, IMO. (you can see my blue, Nibbler, in the foreground). My black and ivory ones are hiding and being anti-social right now

Attached Files:

3. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Love them!

4. Cyndi WarrenValued MemberMember

Beautiful! I'm turning into a bit of a snail freak. I have two mysteries (Aladdin and Jasmine because I think they look like they are riding magic carpets as they glide across the tank). And recently got a new rabbit snail ... the coolest thing ever, named of course, Abu. Although he looks nothing whatsoever like a magic carpet. :animal0070

5. BumblebatWell Known MemberMember

I want a rabbit snail really badly

6. CodyJValued MemberMember

I have 2 gold mystery snails their awesome except when the bubbler makes them float around

7. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

I want an apple snail but I doen't have the tank room but yours look awsome.

8. NovemayuneValued MemberMember

Thanks! I love my mysteries - they are hilarious. And active - I had no idea snails could be so active!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice