Some of my fishies

1. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

My 100 gal. oscar tank.  It has 2 oscars, 1 jack dempsey, and 1 very large common pleco

1.jpg

This is one of my multies in my shellie tank.  They are so cool.  I call them my mini bulldozers.   ;)

2.jpg

This is one of my yo yo loaches.  I have 4 of them in my 20 gal. community tank.

3.jpg

This is another picture of my Jack Dempsey in the 100 gal. tank. 

4.jpg

2. swimfan Member Member

Great pics Gunnie, those are some cool lookin' fish you have there!

3. fishphreak_4 Initiate Member

nice fish:eek:! i wish i had a 100 gallon tank...it makes my 30 gallon look small ;)

4. fletch Member Member

OK, how the do you do a water change for a 100 gallon? good pics though. wish I could get them looking like that

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Thanks everybody! I love my fishies! Fletch, I use a python to clean my tanks. I wouldn't have my tanks long if I had to do water changes with a bucket! :eek:

6. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Awesome pics Gunnie!

I also use the python vac. Great product and highly recommended because it makes doing water changes a breeze.

7. fletch Member Member

hmm, thanks. that realy could be usefull. I hate changing the water

8. fishfreak Member Member

Nice fish Gunnie I like ur fish. I wish i had a hundred gallon tank.

9. Jason Well Known Member Member

Nice fish, ive never seen a loach like that before, looks heaps cool.

10. joe Member Member

what kind of fish are those they look like bluegill.

11. rob2uk Member Member

Have you SEEN this pic? You'd tink they'd have been able to take a new pic sometime in the last 20 years! :D

clear.gif

12. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

wow really cool fish!!!
    100 gallons :eek:...puts my 10 gal to shame...wow...

13. RoboDude Member Member

Beautiful fish, Gunnie! Could you take a picture of your Plecostomus, please!

14. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

This is the common pleco in the 100 gal. tank:

1.jpg

And this is my snowball pleco (LDA33) in my 55 gal. tank:

1.jpg

15. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

What can I say ... except BEAUTIFUL !!! :eek:

16. Jason Well Known Member Member

WOW Gotta love that Snowball Pleco! ;D

17. jim55379 Member Member

A Python? At first I thought you were joking. A snake would eat all the fish. I wonder how long it would take using 5 gallon buckets to change water in that tank. I have a 20 gal and use buckets and a long tube but not long enough because my hands get wet. Most of the time it doesn't self-siphon so you know what is next. A mouth full of fish water. Usually end up getting some water on the counters and floor along with wet socks. Maybe there is a better way after all. Sometimes I feel like a chemist trying to figure out what stuff to use for ph and alkalinity. I never took chemistry in High school. Oh oh!!! I tried some of this new stuff by tetra it's supposed to allow you to not change yoiur tank for 6 months. I checked the water before and 1 day after treatment and it didn't make a differnce on the ph strips. What's in that tetra stuff? Sugar water? Anyway nice fish..

18. dahly Member Member

Wow! Very nice indeed!

19. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Have you tried tilting the tube a little? I have one of those and its not quite long enough to do it strsaight up and down so i tilt it and it still works (but you have to kind of up and down it) You can get gastroenteritis if you accidentally swallow some of that :-X :-X :-X yuck

20. goldenrod1967 Initiate Member

Your fish are beautiful- oscars are my favorite!!!