Some of my fishies

1. G

Gunnie Well Known Member Member

My 100 gal. oscar tank.  It has 2 oscars, 1 jack dempsey, and 1 very large common pleco

1.jpg

This is one of my multies in my shellie tank.  They are so cool.  I call them my mini bulldozers.   ;)

2.jpg

This is one of my yo yo loaches.  I have 4 of them in my 20 gal. community tank.

3.jpg

This is another picture of my Jack Dempsey in the 100 gal. tank. 

4.jpg

2. s

swimfan Member Member

Great pics Gunnie, those are some cool lookin' fish you have there!

3. f

fishphreak_4 Initiate Member

nice fish:eek:! i wish i had a 100 gallon tank...it makes my 30 gallon look small ;)

4. f

fletch Member Member

OK, how the do you do a water change for a 100 gallon? good pics though. wish I could get them looking like that

5. OP
    OP
    G

Thanks everybody! I love my fishies! Fletch, I use a python to clean my tanks. I wouldn't have my tanks long if I had to do water changes with a bucket! :eek:

6. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Awesome pics Gunnie!

I also use the python vac. Great product and highly recommended because it makes doing water changes a breeze.

7. f

fletch Member Member

hmm, thanks. that realy could be usefull. I hate changing the water

8. f

fishfreak Member Member

Nice fish Gunnie I like ur fish. I wish i had a hundred gallon tank.

9. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

Nice fish, ive never seen a loach like that before, looks heaps cool.

10. j

joe Member Member

what kind of fish are those they look like bluegill.

11. r

rob2uk Member Member

Have you SEEN this pic? You'd tink they'd have been able to take a new pic sometime in the last 20 years! :D

clear.gif

12. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

wow really cool fish!!!
    100 gallons :eek:...puts my 10 gal to shame...wow...

13. R

RoboDude Member Member

Beautiful fish, Gunnie! Could you take a picture of your Plecostomus, please!

14. OP
    OP
    G

This is the common pleco in the 100 gal. tank:

1.jpg

And this is my snowball pleco (LDA33) in my 55 gal. tank:

1.jpg

15. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

What can I say ... except BEAUTIFUL !!! :eek:

16. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

WOW Gotta love that Snowball Pleco! ;D

17. j

jim55379 Member Member

A Python? At first I thought you were joking. A snake would eat all the fish. I wonder how long it would take using 5 gallon buckets to change water in that tank. I have a 20 gal and use buckets and a long tube but not long enough because my hands get wet. Most of the time it doesn't self-siphon so you know what is next. A mouth full of fish water. Usually end up getting some water on the counters and floor along with wet socks. Maybe there is a better way after all. Sometimes I feel like a chemist trying to figure out what stuff to use for ph and alkalinity. I never took chemistry in High school. Oh oh!!! I tried some of this new stuff by tetra it's supposed to allow you to not change yoiur tank for 6 months. I checked the water before and 1 day after treatment and it didn't make a differnce on the ph strips. What's in that tetra stuff? Sugar water? Anyway nice fish..

18. d

dahly Member Member

Wow! Very nice indeed!

19. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Have you tried tilting the tube a little? I have one of those and its not quite long enough to do it strsaight up and down so i tilt it and it still works (but you have to kind of up and down it) You can get gastroenteritis if you accidentally swallow some of that :-X :-X :-X yuck

20. g

goldenrod1967 Initiate Member

Your fish are beautiful- oscars are my favorite!!!