Some Of My Eleotridae Pairs Over The Years.

MONSTER GOBY

Valued Member
Reaction score
this is my young Marble goby pair.

my jade goby pair.

The sleepers above are the ones I'm currently keeping. I have a few videos of some of the old ones also.

snakehead gudgeon pair.

Forgot about my current purple spot gudgeon colony
one male 4 females, the male spawns with all 4 females.

my old purple spot gudgeon colony 3 males 2 females both females would spawn with all 3 males.

MONSTER GOBY

Valued Member
Reaction score
my last peacock gudgeon pair.

my pygmy sleeper gobys had a spawn when I shoot this video of my black gobys.

chromedome52

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Impressive videos. I love Gobies, but I'm mostly into the smaller species like the Peacocks and Desert Gobies. Wish I had the space to try and breed Marbles, that is quite the accomplishment!

MONSTER GOBY

Valued Member
Reaction score
chromedome52 said:
Impressive videos. I love Gobies, but I'm mostly into the smaller species like the Peacocks and Desert Gobies. Wish I had the space to try and breed Marbles, that is quite the accomplishment!
THANKS. Marble gobys are my all time favorite fish. I have been keeping them for over 25 years. I'm a fan of the larger sleeper gobys but few are available in the trade. I have had tons of smaller sleepers and breed a few more other than what's posted I just don't have videos. I'm not a big fan of true gobies other than my black gobies and some dragon gobies. I do really like the colors and look of some of the true gobies.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom