Some kind of eggs?

OP
B

BlackOsprey

Well Known
Reaction score
I guess I should also note: the sparklers were pecking at them, and they weren't stuck together in a glob of gel. They could detach from the plant and float away individually.

Gel0city

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Either snail eggs or the corydoras eggs. I would go with the corydoras, they don't really look like snail eggs IMO. You could try getting a few to see... if it's sticky then it's corydoras eggs.

OP
B

BlackOsprey

Well Known
Reaction score
I don't think it was the panda cories. They're juveniles, only about an inch long. They're also not like any ramshorn or pond snail egg I've ever seen, they're too big and lack any jelly globs.

OP
B

BlackOsprey

Well Known
Reaction score
Hm, well then! I guess nothing tells you that the tank's doing well like an unintentional spawn.

mattgirl

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Closer to Heaven every day but for now-Arkansas
Experience
More than 10 years
They aren't snail eggs. Your corys are too young and even if not, the eggs would be sticky so wouldn't just detach from the plant and float away individually. Your Gourami would tend their eggs in a bubble nest. That just leaves the neons and even though you didn't do anything special to get them to spawn maybe they decided to carry on anyway. :)

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom