Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Some corals I found on Craigs List.... NEW PICTURES

well I'm driving to KY tonight to look at a bunch of exoctic corals that a guy is selling, here is what he is selling....

I have some corals for sale that i need to get rid of. I had a baby and need to help pay for my hospital bills. Here is the list.
I have acan frags all have around 7 polyps for $25 SOME REALLY NICE MULTI COLORS
ricordia polyps (Orange, Blue, Green) $15 per polyp. Will make deal is you buy 5 or more
Mushroom rocks the size of baseballs $20
leather corals $25
Nice red caribbean mushrooms $10 per mushroom ( not the normal red mushroom)
St Thomas ricordia $15 These sell for 25-30 each online. Really nice colors and size.
Green caribbean zoas $20 per rock
Rare Blue caribbean zoas $30 per rock
REALLY RARE RED ST.THOMAS RICORDIA WITH WHITE MARKINGS MUST HAVE IN ANY TANK. $50 THESE ARE ONLINE FOR $100+ RIGHT NOW. WONT SEE ANOTHER ONE IN THE AREA.
Gorgonians $25 each and they are bigger than my hand. All are photosynthetic so you dont need to feed them
ANOTHER RARE CORAL IS A RED ROCK ANEMONE I HAVE 3 FOR SALE $50 EACH AND IF YOU CAN FIND THEM THEY ARE OVER $100 EACH IF YOU CAN FIND THEM.
ALSO HAVE SOME REALLY NICE PLANTS FOR $5 EACH WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A DISPLAY OR REFUGE

Lets hope they look nice because I'll get some cool rare corals tonight.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Morgan111

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
well I bought 160.00 worth of corals and I got some really cool ones, ricordia's, acan's, the blue zoo's, and some weird coral that looks like a cross between a hammer coral and a bubble coral. I'll start a thread with pictures tonight if they are all open and I'll post a link here.

OP
Morgan111

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
by the way I was talking with some guys at a local LFS by me and he was telling me that the blue zoo's that we got go for 5.00+ per polyp and the one we got has 30 or 40 on it and I got it for 25.00.... plus I'm real happy with the ACAN's that we got that are pictured in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 71 68.3%

Top Bottom